Book Title: Study Guide for the Board of Certification, Inc., Entry-Level Athletic Trainer Certification Examination
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
Author: Susan Rozzi PhD ATC SCAT
The most comprehensive review book for the new, 2010 BOC Test Plan!
A complete roadmap to success on the new, 2010 BOC entry-level certification exam for Athletic Trainers!
More than 1,400 questions in the Study Guide and on the Interactive, Electronic Test Bank the bonus CD-ROM, including the new, “Focused Testlets,” offer practice, practice, and more practice.
The questions you’ll find in the book and on the bonus CD-ROM show you the way to success on the new, 2010 Board of Certification, Inc., Entry-Level Athletic Trainer Certification Examination.
Together, they offer an in-depth review of content and familiarize you with the computerized format of the new exam and the new questions types, including the new, focused testlets. At the same time, you’ll be assessing your knowledge and identifying areas for further study.
Rely on the 4th Edition of Study Guide for the Board of Certification, Inc., Entry-Level Athletic Trainer Certification Examination for everything you need to sit for the exam with confidence.
- Presents 800 multiple-choice questions.
- Reviews the full range of knowledge needed to pass the certification exam.
- Includes an exam overview, study tips, and test-taking strategies.
Interactive, Electronic Question Bank on CD-ROM
- 1,000 multiple-choice questions, 800 from the book and 200 unique to the CD
- 73 Focused Testlets, each with approximately 5 questions related to a common scenario encompassing all of the exam question formats….
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Selection
- Prompt and Response
- "Hot Spot"
- “Hot Spot” with tool bar
- Drag-and-Drop (Steps-in-Order)
- Drag-and-Drop (Image Labeling)
- Practice Test with 150 multiple choice questions and 5 focused Testlets
Please note: The CD packaged with this book contains a program (Adobe AIR) that is not compatible with current Mac and Windows operating systems.