Book Title: Fracture Management for Primary Care: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
Author: M. Patrice Eiff MD
- Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, 3e (Pfenninger, Pfenniger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, Expert Consult)
- Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine: A Practical Manual for Clinicians in Primary and Secondary Care, 4e
- The Sports Medicine Patient Advisor, Third Edition
- Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy, 6e
- Minor Emergencies: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
- Essentials of Musculoskeletal Care, 5th Edition
- Urgent Care Emergencies: Avoiding the Pitfalls and Improving the Outcomes
- A Practical Guide to Joint & Soft Tissue Injections
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, Seventh Edition (Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology (Fitzpatrick))
- Netter's Sports Medicine, 2e (Netter Clinical Science)
Fracture Management for Primary Care provides the guidance you need to evaluate and treat common fractures, as well as identify uncommon fractures that should be referred to a specialist. Drs. M. Patrice Eiff and Robert Hatch emphasize the current best guidelines for imaging and treating fractures so that you can make accurate identifications and select appropriate treatment. Detailed descriptions and illustrations combined with evidence-based coverage give you the confidence you need to make the right decisions. Online access to procedural videos and patient handouts at expertconsult.com make this quick, practical resource even more convenient for primary care clinicians who manage fractures.
- Access the information you need, the way you need it with a template format for presenting each type of fracture.
- Diagnose fractures accurately with the many high-quality images.
- Clearly see the anatomic relationships of bones and joints through schematic illustrations.
- Reference key information quickly and easily thanks to one-page management tables that summarize pertinent aspects of diagnosis and treatment.
- Treat displaced fractures using detailed, step-by-step descriptions of the most common reduction techniques.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with video clips of reduction maneuvers and downloadable patient education and rehabilitation instruction handouts.
- Accurately identify fractures using optimal imaging guidelines.
- Apply splints and casts with confidence thanks to detailed descriptions and illustrations of technique.
- Tap into the latest best practices through more evidence-based coverage and updated references.
- Effectively manage emergency situations using guidelines for emergent referral, greater detail regarding methods for closed reductions for fractures and dislocations, and more.
Know how and when to treat fractures and when to refer your patients to a specialist